Things are finally underway! Again! Less than two months until I kick off the Kickstarter for my Cthulhu Dark scenario “Sun Spots” and momentum is gathering as we speak.
Here are components of the project that are already complete:
- The core text, playtested multiple times (~27k words)
- The cover art by Chris Huth
- Multiple interior illustrations by Jason Eckhardt
- Interior art by Caleb Cleveland
Furthermore, I am already assembling the following items to be ready for the Kickstarter launch:
- Interior art by Reuben Dodd
- Blind playtesting
- Layout and design by Gregory Geiger
- Maps, including one hand-drawn, by Jake Coolidge
- Interviews and press
- Budget, pledge levels and possible stretch goals
- Tentative “Director’s Cut” version of the book
So everything is coming together for the actual book. The video for the launch is nearly done, as is much of the art for the project page. I’ve got plans under way, and deadlines on the calendar. And over the coming weeks I will post here regularly, sharing planning and providing visibility into the project itself.
I can’t wait to share more with you. In the meantime, read some previews here.